THE ESTATES OF BATH
THE ESTATES OF BATH LOTS
Bath, OH 44333
Bath, OH 44333
- VISIT WWW.ESTATESOFBATH.COM FOR MORE INFORMATION
- Located in the rolling hills of Historic Bath Township at the western edge of Summit county, in an area of Estate style homes. The Estates of Bath features 2.5 to 6 acre lots with captivating views and wooden horizons.
- Bath Township is located on the western edge of Summit County in northeast Ohio. The township is located approximately 20 miles south of Cleveland, Ohio and is adjacent to the City of Akron. It is bounded by Richfield Twp. on the north, The Cuyahoga Valley National Park in Northampton Twp. on the east, Copley Twp. on the south and Medina County on the west. The township was founded in 1818 and comprises approximately 23 square miles. Just minutes from Montrose, 30 minutes to Cleveland in the Revere School district.
- Come build the home of your dreams, built by the builder of your choice. The overview of the building guidelines are: Residence will be no less than 3,000 sq.ft. for 1 story and no less than 3,400 sq. ft. for 2 story Residence. Garages will be attached 3 car & have side or rear entry. Detached garage are permissible but may not replace required attached garage and must conform to the same architectural standards as the residence. Exteriors are to be brick, stone, stucco, wood or finished masonry products. No aluminum or vinyl siding. Set backs are 60 feet from the road. Well and septic approved, natural gas and electric hookups.
- Directions: North Medina Line Road between West Bath Road and Everett Road just north of Stonegate